Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Card

I can't believe that Monday is Valentine's Day already. I remember thinking in August that I didn't know if I would be able to handle staying home and not teaching this year. I thought the house would be immaculate cause I would not have a whole lot better to do than entertain Steven and clean, occasionally scrap. Well guess what! The house is a mess. I probably have five loads of laundry that need to be done. The sheets on all the beds need to be changed and the bathrooms could use being scrubbed. But guess what I am doing? Lounging around. Steven hasn't been sleeping very well which means no one has been sleeping well. My plan was to nap when he napped today but I just couldn't fall asleep. I made one card then vegged in front of the tv.
Here is my card for today.
Stamp Set: More the Merrier (retired)
Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Blender Pen, Word Window Punch

No comments: