Monday, February 7, 2011

A Quick Post

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I had a crazy weekend. First I had to go to a babyshower, however on my way there my wonderful four wheel drive vehicle got stuck. My dear husband and son (who had just gone down for a nap) had to come rescue me. Then cleaning the house for the inlaws who always join us for the superbowl. Today I had a lot of running I had to do, but I finally found some time to post the cards I made earlier today during Steven's morning nap.
Stamp Set: Artistic Etching, Elements of Style
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon

I saw this one online somewhere and just thought it was so cute. Of course, I changed it up a little bit using different colors, colored the "goofy" and added the ribbon.

Stamp Set: Fox and Friends, Smarty Pants

Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: