Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying to Get Caught Up

Steven woke up at 6:45 this morning so at 8:50 when he was ready to take a nap I was ready! I quickly emptied the dishwasher, which I have been avoiding doing for the past two days, started a load of laundry, and went into my stamp room. I got four cards done before he woke up! Now he is down for a short afternoon snooze so I had a minute to get them posted.

Card #34
Stamp Set: Inspired By Nature
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon

Card #35
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Paper: Concord Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Grape
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Card #36
Stamp Set: Because I Care
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Markers: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Not Quite Navy Button


Card #37 I am very happy with how this turned out!
Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Craft White, Old Olive
Markers: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Crumb Cake Corduroy Buttons, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Black Thread, Blender Pen

No comments: