Monday, February 21, 2011

A Birthday Invitation, a Post-it Holder, and an Easter Card

On Friday Marty came home from work saying he had a tummy ache. His "tummy ache" led to spending the next 42 hours in the hospital with appendicitis. It was scary for awhile, and crazy hectic trying to take care of him, my 11 month old son, and my yellow lab, but thankfully both grandmas stepped up to the plate and helped me out big time. Needless to say, no stamping got done, and with my hubby off work all week, my 11 month old upset cause daddy can't hold him, and me completely exhausted I don't know if I will have a lot of posts this week. I promise to catch up later. Here are a couple I made at the end of last week.

This is a post-it holder and pen I made for some of my up-and-coming craft shows. I have four within the next couple months. I used Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White. The stamp sets are Inspired by Nature and the newest butterfly stamp (the name has slipped my mind). I used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise the butterfly and added some rhinestones to make it pop.

My baby boy will be a year old in a couple weeks. I can't believe it! Here is his birthday invite. I used the Party This Way, Introducing, and Big Bold Birthday Stamp Sets. Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White make up the card. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise the arrow up and the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.

The last card for today is an Easter Card I made for the monthly swap I participate in. I cased it from the catalog. I used the Easter Beauty stamp set.

No comments: