Friday, February 25, 2011

Took some time for me today!

Well many of you know that this past weekend my husband had his appendix removed. I spent the entire weekend at the hospital and then all this week caring for him and trying to keep up with Steven, who has decided he likes staying up late and taking short naps. Today, I decided to take some time for me and invited my aunt over to stamp with me. Steven slept for part of it and crawled under our feet for a little while, but it was nice to have a break. Hopefully Marty starts feeling better soon and things go back to normal.

Tomorrow I have about five ladies coming over to stamp, stamp, stamp! They are making 75 invitations for an anniversary party. I am really looking forward to that!
My aunt needed a belated birthday card for a 17 year old boy, so here is what I came up with real quick.
Stamp Set: Long Fellows
Paper: More Mustard, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, More Mustard Marker
I love how this one turned out! I am thinking I will make several of these!
Stamp Set: Vintage Label, Bliss
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Old Olive Striped Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Cordoroy Button, Hemp, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Punch
Stamp Set: Plane and Simple
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Glue Dots





No comments: