Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Steven Got His First Tooth!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently. My only excuse is that I have been tired! Steven has been keeping me very busy! Last night we discovered at almost 11 months he got his first tooth! We were so happy for him. He decided he wanted to be a party animal though then and didn't go to bed until after 11:00 and only would fall asleep in Mommy's arms, so he spent the night snuggled up on the sleep number. He sure is a bed hog for such a little man! Needless to say, when he went down for a nap today so did I. Here are two cards I was able to get done before I laid down.

I am really hoping that we get snowed in here! I have no plans to go out, went grocery shopping yesterday and so I am kinda looking forward to watching the snow fall for the next two days.
I realized today that Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I haven't made any cards for it yet so here you go.
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper" Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Glitter Red
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: 1-3/8 Punch, Owl Punch, Bird Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Stamp Set: Inspired By Nature

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White

Markers: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Old Olive Brads, Crop-a-dile, Scallop Square Die

No comments: