Friday, February 11, 2011

Playing Around at Night

Well for once Steven went to bed at a reasonable time (8:30) which means that here in the next 30 minutes or so he will be up. Marty is sick on the couch watching home improvement shows learning new things which he will probably never use, so I snuck off to my stamp room.

The first card is a quick little 3 x 3 card I made. It took me under five minutes to make which is always nice when you want to mass produce them. Maybe I will do that tomorrow!

Stamp Set:Messages for Mom
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Playdate DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch

Package of Notecards
I am starting to get things organized for the several craft shows I have coming up and this is one of my new items. It is a package of four notecards. Here is a picture of the packaged set.

And here is one of the notecards.

Here is a quick and easy Wedding card.
Stamp Set: Oval All
Paper: River Rock, Old Olive, Porclein Prints DSP (retired)
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch
And here is a matching notecard!

No comments: