Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In and Stamping!

My neighbor has been working on plowing us out with a large tractor and plow for the past 2-1/2 hours. I feel bad watching him but there isn't a whole lot I can do to help, so I am making cards instead! Maybe I will give him a thank you one!
I have a very dear friend who would look at this card and say, "Wow! That is a really hard card!" She always counts the layers on my cards to decide how "hard" they are. Well, let me tell you this card took less than five minutes. I just received the Color Coach as a free gift from Stampin' Up! due my high volume of sales and don't know why I haven't ordered it before now! It is great! You select a color that you are interested in using, in this case I chose Concord Grape and it gives you three choices for color palettes that pairs up with this color. This color palette was one of the choices it gave me. Maybe later I will try the other two palettes.
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Sqaure Lattice Embossing Folder

Stamp Set: Apple Blossom
Paper: Real Red, So Saffron, Playdate DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Real Red Button, Mini Glue Dots
Evening Soiree Designer Series Paper is becoming a part of many of the cards I find myself making lately, as well as my scrapbook pages. I think it is so sharp and I love the colors, baja breeze, crumb cake, soft suede, very vanilla, etc. Here is a quick card I made using this exciting paper.
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Paper: Early Expresso, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Paper Snips

No comments: