Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some quick cards!

I love the Close to a Memory stamp set and use it for much more than just sympathy. But here is a sympathy card I made the other day. I used very vanilla, baja breeze and some retired dsp. I think it turned out pretty good for only having about ten minutes to work on it.

One of my favorite stamps is the Medallion. I find myself using it for many different thmp set which waings. For this card I used it with Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, and Whisper White. The Vintage Labels stamp set which was a part of this year's Sale-a-Bration was also used.
I was in desperate need of some masculine birthday cards. Here is one using the Happy Moments Sale-a-Bration stamp set. I used Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, and Whisper White. I used a blender pen on the lid of the matching ink pad lids to color in the presents.

No comments: