Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Addition

On March 11, 2010 we welcomed the birth of a son, Steven Patrick. He quickly became the light of my life, but man does he keep me busy. Everyonce in a while, he lets me set him down in his vibrating butt chair and I go to work designing and creating some new cards. I have also been taking a class to become certified in the Stampin' Up Digital Studio and learning so much about it that I will share with you later. Here is card I made a while ago. Everytime I take it to a craft or vendor show I sell out of them.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Seseme Street? LOL! These characters are strictly made from punches, the scallop circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1/2 inch circle, 1/4 circle, and small oval punches. YoYo Yellow and Brillant Blue make the perfect Cookie Monster and Big Bird and both are retiring. I definitely stocked up so I can keep making this card.

No comments: