Friday, May 28, 2010

One of my new favorite toys!

I am discovering just how amazing Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio really is. The neatest thing about it is you can download stamp sets, or paper and use it with Adobe Photoshop instead of having to buy the entire Digital Studio. I loved the stamp set, Vintage Vogue but it just wasn't in my budget so instead I bought the download for $3.95 and now I can use it to make cards, scrapbooks, and calendars. The other really great thing is once you have an item it never goes away, so Mellow Moss, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, and Close to Cocoa you are here to stay. You do have to purchase the downloads from my online store if you are interested. Here is a scrapbook page I made on MDS using the Sweet Pea DSP. Here is a card I made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set.
And the inside of the card...

No comments: