Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Summer Mini Swaps

Marty has been in Japan the past week so with being a single mother I haven't had time to stamp much to my dismay. So here are a couple other cards I received from the Summer Mini Swap I participated in. The first one was created by Pamela Staples. I would have never thought about buying this stamp set but she just might have convinced me. I think this makes a great masculine card.
The next card was created by Sherri Eddleblutz. I think this is a beautiful card again using a stamp set I wouldn't have thought about buying. She used the Smooch Spritz which I recently put an order in for. I think it definitely adds a lot of character to the card.


Finally the last card for today is probably my favorite that I received in the swap. I think the stencils that Stampin' Up has started carrying are beautiful and again she used the Smooch Spritz. This card was done by Donna Rogers.

No comments: