Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some Oldies, But Goodies

I spent the day today at my mom's where she played with Steven and my niece, Reagan, so my sister and I could get some quality scrapbooking in. For some readon I couldn't get in the mood, so instead punched out some material to make some rag bags. I have been trying to convince my mother-in-law for years that she needs to get into the business of making purses with no success so I am going to try and break out and make myself one. I have never sewn before so hopefully it will turn out okay. Stayed tuned, hopefully I will post it by Tuesday.

I didn't have any time to make a card today but the other day made a couple that I didn't get around to posting so you get them now.
Stamp Set: Four Square (retired)
Paper: To The Nines DSP (retired), Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: