Tuesday, January 4, 2011

90 Cards in 90 Days

So I am a part of an email list serve where a lady was advertising a new program to her fellow customers and friends. She challenged them to make 90 12x12 scrapbook pages in 90 days. She offered themes for each week to give them starting points and they would earn points for each theme as well as check in point that they participated in. I thought this was a really neat idea! Though, I don't think I could accomplish 90 pages I thought it was a great goal to go for. I decided to challenge myself to 90 cards in 90 days. So, hoping that my internet cooperates I will try to post 90 cards within the next 90 days. Think I can do it?

Card #1


Stamp Set: Fun and Fast Notes

Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Rose Red

Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Blender Pen, Watercolor Crayons (Subtles), Dotted Embossing Folder


Card #2


Stamp Set: Messages For Mom

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Silver Brads, Blender Pen, Scallop Trim Border, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: