Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing Around

This will be my last card with the Just Believe stamp set, as I am returning it to my mom. Thanks for loaning it to me Mom! I had a lot of fun with it. Here is a slide out card made using the sponging technique.
Card #10
Stamp Set: Just Believe
Paper: Early Expresso, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Early Expresso, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Tab Punch, Butterfly Embossit, Sponges, Rhinestones, Crop-a-dile, Pretty in Pink 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-3/8 Circle Punch

Here is a view of the inside.I love the new Bring on the Cake stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. I didn't want to spend the money and buy it, as it is a pricier stamp set, so I bought the download instead. For 7.95 you can purchase the stamp set and make the images whatever color, size, and direction you desire using your My Digital Studio or your favorite digital program. Check out my card!


Card #11
Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Baja Breeze DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: My Digital Studio, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Daubers

I am participating in a monthly swap with several other demonstrators around the United States. Each month is designated with three themes that you have to chose from and make a card. Here is my card for January's swap. The theme was Thank You.
Card #12
Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Powder Pals, Embossing Buddy, 1-1/4 Square Large Punch, 1-3/8 Square Extra Large Punch

No comments: