Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a Few Christmas Cards

This card was created by my mother. Isn't she talented? She used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue cardstock, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, scallop oval and medium oval punches, and the rhinestones. There are also Stampin' Dimensionals to make the oval punch pop off the scallop punch. "Merry Christmas" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

This card was taken off a card my MIL made several years ago. I borrow this stamp set from her every year to make this card and I always sell out at the craft shows. The colors are Handsome Hunter (retired), Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White. I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip and then colored it using Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue (retired), and Close to Cocoa markers.

The last card uses one of my new favorite Christmas stamp sets, Contempo Christmas. I used the clear version of this stamp set, so I was able to line the "Merry Christmas" exactly where I wanted to on the page with a great deal of ease. I also used Lovely as a Tree stamp set for the branches. I used Garden Green, Real Red, and Whisper White for the cardstock. There are Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the ornament off the page.

No comments: