Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost a Haven!

It has been a lot of work but my Stamp Room is starting to look like a haven. I got most of the shelves up thanks to the help of my amazing husband and started loading them. For my birthday, Marty and Steven gave me DirectTV and moved a big tv into my room, so now I can listen to my favorite shows while I work. Now to just finish cleaning, get my paper sorter built, and put up my magnetic boards and I will be set. Come check out my room on Dec. 30 from 10-3 for my free openhouse.

I needed a break today from working and decided to make a couple cards to share with you. This card uses the stamp set Friends 24/7 which I love but do not own. It comes with My Digital Studio so I just slide some whisper white cardstock into my printer and voila, my images! I used the scallop trim border punch as well as the scallop oval and oval punches. Vintage Wallpaper is the embossing folder used on the background of the card. So simple, but I think it looks very elegant.
For this card I used Charming and Great Friend stamp sets. The colors are Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White. This card took about ten minutes to make. I used the 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 Circle Punches, the small and medium size oval punches, and the scallop corner and edge punches.

No comments: