Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trying out some Embossing Folders

Marty being the wonderful husband that he is took the Little Man shopping today and so I had some time in my stamp room, after I started some laundry and did the dishes that is.

We decided to take advantage of the four acres that we have out here and are hosting our family reunion out here in Sept. Here are the invites I made using the King of the Grill stamp set. I debated a lot about purchasing this stamp set but am so glad I did. I used More Mustard and Cajun Craze cardstock, the modern label punch, and the Square Lattice embossing folder. "Your invited" is from Hugs and Wishes stamp set.

I am really starting to be a big fan of texture on my cards. I recently purchased the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and decided to give it a try on Pink Pirouette cardstock. The images are from Friends 24-7 which I printed off in Chocolate Chip from My Digital Studio and used the oval and scallop oval punch. I love this Chocolate Chip ribbon and am very sad that they retired it.

No comments: