Friday, August 27, 2010

Cards with My Digital Studio Images

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. This SAHM business is keeping me pretty busy. Now that the Little Man can play by myself for more than a minute at a time I will do better at the postings. These are two cards that I made using images from My Digital Studio. These two stamp sets I have always thought about purchasing but were never in the budget. Then I realized that they are on the software and now I can just print them off of the computer. The best part is I can make them whatever SU color I want.

For the first card I used the retired Basic Gray cardstock, the black satin ribbon, and two pearls from the pretties kit. I also used the embossing template to give the background the textured dots. The stamp set is called Friends 24-7. The next card is using some retired Cottage Wall and retired Pale Plum. I made the stamped image from For All You Do in Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Certainly Celery on the computer before I printed it out and added the extra touches to it.
A customer recently asked me for the list of stamp sets that are included in My Digital Studio. Here is the list. I am sure you will be amazed at the number of items included, DSP, embellishments, punches, etc. All for a low price of $79.95.
A Holly, Jolly Christmas
A Little Birthday Cheer
ABC Alphabet Lower
All Holidays
All in the Family
All Scallops
Always
Baroque Motifs
Best Wishes and More
Big Bold Birthday
Calendar Cues
Certified
Cheep Talk
Copyright Stamps
Cute Cats
Cute Cues
Define Your Life
Eat, Drink, and Be Scary
Enjoy Every Moment
Extreme Elements
Favorite Things
For All You Do
Frames with a Flourish
Friends 24-7
Fundamental Phrases
Garden Whimsy
Good Friend
Greatest Moments
Heard from the Heart
Holiday Blitz
Hoppy Memories
Hugs and Wishes
Introducing
Man's Best Friend
Nursery Necessities
Old Saint Nick
Once Upon a Time
One of a Kind
Party Hearty
Petal Pizzazz
Razzle Dazzle
School Days
Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Schoolbook Serif Numbers
Season of Cheer
Simple Friendship
Snow Burst
Sporting
Summer Home
Sunny Day
Sweet Season
Textured
Thank you Kindly
Thoughts and Prayers
Together Forever
Torn Edges
Tree Trimmings
Upsy Daisy
Vintage Vogue
Winter Post
Wishes and Greetings
World Tour

No comments: