Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Convention Swaps

I have been really busy the past two weeks working on card swaps for Convention. So far I have made about 150 card fronts. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have at least another 50 and will have made several 3D items to swap. I am so looking forward to getting a lot of new great ideas! I do get bored making the same card over and over again so I have made six different cards. We can only use current items including paper so we aren't supposed to use DSP because we don't know if it will be retired or not (if the in colors are on the paper they will be retired). I did use the Old Olive DSP because I figured that would still be available. I also used the new Party Hearty Stamp Set which will be in the Fall and Winter Idea Book and Catalog.

No comments: