Saturday, March 5, 2011

Workshop in a Box

One of my customers decided she wanted to host a workshop, however couldn't figure out a day that would work for her and her friends, so I suggested she do a workshop in a box. I put all the ingredients for a card into a plastic shoebox and she passes the box around to her friends so they can make a card at their convienence and place an order for her. This is a great idea for people who want to host a workshop but don't have the time, space, or live too far away. Here is the card I made for her.
I liked the look of this card and wanted to use my new Marina Mist Ribbon with it. So, I pulled out the color coach and it said to pair Marina Mist with Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze. I would have never thought about this color combo, but it does have a neat look to it.
I am currently participating in a Mother's Day swap. Here is the card I made for the swap.
Awhile ago, I made a card similar to this using the Bring on the Cake stamp set and Celebration DSP. I changed it up a little bit, and decorated the inside.









No comments: