Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home from Convention

Well I am home from convention and had an absolute blast. I learned so much and got to spend a couple hours drooling over the new Idea Book and Catalog. They gave us three new stamp sets the first day, then a won another one later in the week, and then on the last day UPS surprised us by giving us each another one. How cool is that to start the new book with five new sets! I will be holding a Take Three Workshop at Sandy's house on Saturday the 23rd at 11. If you are interested in attending let me know and I will give you directions. We will be making a card, a 6x6 scrapbook page (which I will show you how to turn into a 3x6 card if you don't scrapbook) and a fun project. Each person in attendance will receive a gift and be able to take some great ideas home with them. If you decide to book a workshop you and Sandy will receive another free gift! Here is a pic from the last day of convention! There were almost 10,000 people there!

Stampin' Up made several announcements that I will share at Sandy's house, to give you a tease, you will be able to place orders online by going to my webpage www.stampinwithroe.stampin.net and they partnered up with the Sizzix company and created a die cut machine and diecuts. Hope to see everyone there!

No comments: